Monday, July 18, 2005

Tour de France

Who is not captured by the events of Tour de France these days. It feels like almost everybody is monitoring the race, and how Team Discovery is faring. Seattle metropolitan area (aka, puget sound) is very bicycle friendly. I have a few colleagues who ride their bike to work. Everyday, during my drive to work, I encounter several riders, hopefully on their way to/from work. I am getting inspired by all this to go buy a road bike and start negotiating the hills of puget sound. One day, I might even think of riding the RAMROD (Ride Around Mt. Rainier in One Day!). Looking at the list of riders who accomplish this every year, I feel there is hope for me someday. Yeah, someday.

I stumbled upon a fellow Sammamish resident who pens this hilarious blog. I love his writing style. Don't miss the interview with Lance, and the personality test.